PORTFOLIO AND RISK MANAGEMENT
By Comeandsee Global | 02 Sep 2021
There are uncertainties and risks and other complexities entailed in creating a portfolio, with no one surefire way to construct one. This is because not all investors have the same objectives, or the same level of risk tolerance, so each would require their own customised plan. This course will take you through the ways in which you can design and manage a portfolio to best achieve your goals. How do you get better returns for your investment? Is riskier always better? What can stop you from achieving your goal? Strategic steps are discussed, going through before and after a portfolio is constructed, to help you ensure that it is effectively managed over time.
- Understand the client’s goals.
- Understand the importance of portfolio diversification.
- Know how to choose different measures of returns based on objectives.
- Know the different limits and constraints that exist.
- Understand the client’s risk-return requirement.
- Know how to measure a portfolio’s performance and effectiveness.
- Know how to undertake a performance attribution exercise.
- Understand the different types of risks and how they can be measured.
FTS funding is available for this course for Singapore citizens & PR. Please email us at email@example.com and we will reply to you within 2 working days.
For concessionary fees, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to apply for FTS funding, please send us an email at email@example.com and we will reply within 2 working days.
|Portfolio and Risk Management|
|Portfolio Management Process||30:00|
|Risk Management and Portfolio Review||20:00|
|Risk-Adjusted Return Measures||20:00|
$120 | CPD: 3 hrs
This course includes:
- Level: Beginner
- Access on mobile and PC
- IBF FTS Accredited
- Certificate of completion
DR CHAN ONN – Lead Content Expert
Dr Chan has more than 30 years of mathematical and financial expertise in both academic and corporate organisations.