UNDERSTANDING STRUCTURED PRODUCTS
By Comeandsee Global | 02 Sep 2021
Sturctured products are investments which provide a return based on the performance of an asset. This course introduces the rationale for structured products, the types if structured products as well as their construction and features.
- Know what structured products can offer investors that the classical asset classes cannot.
- Know the key features of a structured product.
- Know the characteristics of various wrappers.
- Understand the credit risks and liquidity constraints in structured products.
- Know what a client advisor should know and do before recommending structured products.
- Know the various factors to note when assessing product suitability.
- Know the classification of structured products with respect to their risk-reward profiles.
- Know the construction of classical capital protected notes.
- Understand how a range accrual note works.
|Understanding Structured Products|
|Introduction to Structured Products||20:00|
|Types of Structured Products||20:00|
|Product Suitability for Investors||20:00|
|Capital or Principal Protected Products||40:00|
$65 | CPD: 1.5 hrs
This course includes:
- Level: Beginner
- Access on mobile and PC
- Certificate of completion
DR CHAN ONN – Lead Content Expert
Dr Chan has more than 30 years of mathematical and financial expertise in both academic and corporate organisations.