ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING AND COUNTER TERRORISTS FINANCING MEASURES
By Comeandsee Global | 14 Jul 2019
The total fines on sanction breaches and Money Laundering (ML) and Terrorist Financing (TF) had amounted to a staggering USD36 billion (2008-2019)! No organisation or individual wants penalties, and fines can be crippling. This course helps you to understand the pitfalls and counter measures of ML and TF, as well as the regulatory framework to enable your safe compliance and a peace of mind.
This is an intermediate level course and requires prior knowledge of money laundering concept.
- Know the risks posed by money laundering or terrorist financing.
- Know the vulnerabilities of financial institutions to such risks.
- Know what a robust AML/CTF programme can do to mitigate the money laundering and terrorist financing risks.
- Know the legislative framework surrounding money laundering and terrorist financing.
- Know the extent of enforcement actions.
- Know the compliance AML Monitoring Programme.
FTS funding is available for this course for Singapore citizens & PR. Please email us at email@example.com and we will reply to you within 2 working days.
For concessionary fees, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to apply for FTS funding, please send us an email at email@example.com and we will reply within 2 working days.
$60 | Core CPD: 1.5 hrs
This course includes:
- Level: Intermediate
- Access on mobile and PC
- IBF FTS & Core FAA/SFA CPD Accredited
- Certificate of completion
ADELINE KOH – Lead Content Expert
Adeline graduated with a Bachelor of Social Science (Hons) degree in Economics from the National University of Singapore. She is also a Fellow of the Chartered Insurance Institute, UK and a Certified Risk Professional Manager, ARiM.