COMPLIANCE FOR INSURANCE INDUSTRY – A REFRESHED VIEW
By Comeandsee Global | 04 May 2021
This 4-module course covering anti-money laundering and counter terrorists financing, sanctions, cybersecurity and data protection, is designed to provide professionals in the insurance sector with a broad understanding and knowledge of regulatory obligations, the consequences of not adhering to these requirements, and best practices that can be applied in their role and job functions to ensure effective performance in compliance matters. Learners will go through a self-paced course which includes real-life case studies and quizzes.
- Module 1: Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorists Financing – Why It Matters? [1hr]
- Module 2: Sanctions – Why It Matters? [0.75hr]
- Module 3: Personal Data Protection – What are Your Obligations? [0.75hr]
- Module 4: Cybersecurity – What is Your Awareness Level? [0.5hr]
FTS funding is available for this course for Singapore citizens & PR. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply to you within 2 working days.
For concessionary fees, please email us at email@example.com.
If you wish to apply for FTS funding, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply within 2 working days.
$88 | Core CPD: 3 hrs
This course includes:
- Level: Beginner
- Access on mobile and PC
- IBF FTS & Core FAA/SFA CPD Accredited
- Certificate of completion
ADELINE KOH – Lead Content Expert
Adeline graduated with a Bachelor of Social Science (Hons) degree in Economics from the National University of Singapore. She is also a Fellow of the Chartered Insurance Institute, UK and a Certified Risk Professional Manager, ARiM.