THINK RISKS, ACT WISELY
By Comeandsee Global | 28 Sep 2021
No decision is carried out without some level of risk involved. And these risks can either have little to no lasting impact, or could affect the survival of the business. But how do you evaluate risks? And how do you develop the appropriate response?
- Understand the concepts of risk.
- Know how to identify and evaluate risks in the workplace, business and environment.
- Understand the consequences and impact of risks and events.
- Know what is needed to take timely appropriate actions to manage risks.
FTS funding is available for this course for Singapore citizens & PR. Please email us at email@example.com and we will reply to you within 2 working days.
For concessionary fees, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to apply for FTS funding, please send us an email at email@example.com and we will reply within 2 working days.
$40 | CPD: 1.5 hrs
This course includes:
- Level: Beginner
- Access on mobile and PC
- IBF FTS Accredited
- Certificate of completion
ADELINE KOH – Lead Content Expert
Adeline graduated with a Bachelor of Social Science (Hons) degree in Economics from the National University of Singapore. She is also a Fellow of the Chartered Insurance Institute, UK and a Certified Risk Professional Manager, ARiM.