INTRODUCTION TO FOREIGN EXCHANGE
By Comeandsee Global | 27 Jul 2021
This course provides an overview of the foreign exchange or currency market. It traces the development of the market since the conference in Bretton Woods after the second world war and discusses the factors that drive exchange rates between currencies. It explains FX quotes and how forward exchange rates are determined.
- Understand the role of currency.
- Know some of the factors that influence a country’s currency exchange rate.
- Know how to read a FX quote.
- Know how the forward exchange rate is determined for freely traded currencies.
|Introduction to Foreign Exchange|
|Introduction to Foreign Exchange Market||25:00|
|FX Forward Rates||25:00|
$45 | CPD: 1 hr
This course includes:
- Level: Beginner
- Access on mobile and PC
- Certificate of completion
DR CHAN ONN – Lead Content Expert
Dr Chan has more than 30 years of mathematical and financial expertise in both academic and corporate organisations.