INTRODUCTION TO EQUITY MARKET
By Comeandsee Global | 27 Jul 2021
Equities together with bonds form two of the largest asset classes. This course covers the capital structure of a company and how corporate actions may impact the value of securities such as the company’s shares. The two sources of return for equity investors are capital gains and dividends. We will see how the internal rate of return for equities has a parallel in the yield–to–maturity of a bond. Listed equities are traded on stock exchanges and products such as depository receipts and exchange traded funds help investors obtain convenient access to foreign listed equities and stock indices.
- Know the capital structure of a company.
- Know the key features of equity securities.
- Know the types of equity securities.
- Know how to compute an annualized rate of return for equity investments.
- Understand how investors may obtain exposure to international equities through depository receipts, exchange traded funds or direct investments.
|Return on Equity Investments||15:00|
$20 | CPD: 0.5 hr
This course includes:
- Level: Beginner
- Access on mobile and PC
- Certificate of completion
DR CHAN ONN – Lead Content Expert
Dr Chan has more than 30 years of mathematical and financial expertise in both academic and corporate organisations.