MAKING A TRUSTED PROFESSIONAL
By Comeandsee Global | 17 Mar 2021
This introductory course on Ethics introduces the concept of Morals, Values and Ethics. It then further explores Ethics and its importance to the financial professional, going into the common ethical issues or unethical conduct in the workplace. It prompts you to ask the question about what is expected from a trustworthy professional. And what are the minimum standards of ethical conduct? Finally, it delves more deeply into the different ethical situations you may face in the workplace, and the steps to take for good ethical decision-making.
- Know what morals, values and ethics are.
- Understand the importance of ethics.
- Know what are the obstacles to ethical behaviours and the ethical issues in the workplace.
- Understand why you should be ethical and how to be ethical
- Know how to overcome ethical dilemmas and apply the steps in making ethical decisions.
FTS funding is available for this course for Singapore citizens & PR. Please email us at email@example.com and we will reply to you within 2 working days.
For concessionary fees, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to apply for FTS funding, please send us an email at email@example.com and we will reply within 2 working days.
$120 | Core CPD: 4 hrs
This course includes:
- Level: Beginner
- Access on mobile and PC
- IBF FTS & Core FAA/SFA CPD Accredited
- Certificate of completion
ADELINE KOH – Lead Content Expert
Adeline graduated with a Bachelor of Social Science (Hons) degree in Economics from the National University of Singapore. She is also a Fellow of the Chartered Insurance Institute, UK and a Certified Risk Professional Manager, ARiM.