CREDIT LINKED NOTES AND DUAL CURRENCY INVESTMENTS
By Comeandsee Global | 02 Sep 2021
This section introduces two common structured products, namely credit linked notes and dual currency investments. There is brief coverage on the credit default swap contract as it is an essential building block for many credit linked notes.This course also covers dual currency investment is a yield enhancement product where a higher yield is earned by selling an option on a currency pair.
- Know what is Credit Default Swap.
- Know how to incorporate the rudiments of the Credit Default Swap into a Credit Linked Note.
- Know when the Credit Linked Note is suitable for a client.
- Understand the difference between Credit Linked Note and Bond Linked Note.
- Understand Dual Currency Investments as a yield enhancement product.
$20 | CPD: 0.5 hr
This course includes:
- Level: Beginner
- Access on mobile and PC
- Certificate of completion
DR CHAN ONN – Lead Content Expert
Dr Chan has more than 30 years of mathematical and financial expertise in both academic and corporate organisations.