BASICS IN FINANCIAL STATEMENTS
By Comeandsee Global | 27 Jul 2021
In this module, we turn our focus to the activities of the organisation, specifically their financial statements such as balance sheets, income statements and cash flow statements. This will give a clearer picture to the investor on its financial and operational health.
- Know the extraneous factors that could be helpful in understanding a company.
- Know how to compute various financial ratios.
- Understand the purpose of, and information contained in the various financial statements.
- Know what insights they provide about a company.
|Basics in Financial Statements|
|Understanding Financial Statements||20:00|
$20 | CPD: 0.5 hr
This course includes:
- Level: Beginner
- Access on mobile and PC
- Certificate of completion
DR CHAN ONN – Lead Content Expert
Dr Chan has more than 30 years of mathematical and financial expertise in both academic and corporate organisations.