Competition Law – Navigating Through and Demystifying the Requirements
By Comeandsee Global | 09 Sep 2022
Competition laws were created in order to promote or maintain competition in marketplaces, as well as to restrict anti-competitive practices, mergers and acquisitions, and agreements. This ensures that a level playing field exists for big and small businesses alike.
- Know what is the ‘Competition Act’.
- Know how it is applied and enforced.
- Know what constitutes anti-competitive behaviour.
- Know what are the exclusions and exemptions.
- Know what is the Financial Penalty Framework.
FTS funding is available for this course for Singapore citizens & PR. Please email us at email@example.com and we will reply to you within 2 working days.
For concessionary fees, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to apply for FTS funding, please send us an email at email@example.com and we will reply within 2 working days.
$60 | Core CPD: 1.5 hrs
This course includes:
- Core CPD: 1.5 hrs
- Level: Beginner
- Access on mobile and PC
- IBF FTS & Core FAA/SFA CPD Accredited
- Certificate of completion
ADELINE KOH – Lead Content Expert
Adeline graduated with a Bachelor of Social Science (Hons) degree in Economics from the National University of Singapore. She is also a Fellow of the Chartered Insurance Institute, UK and a Certified Risk Professional Manager, ARiM.