UNDERSTANDING THE ECONOMY
By Comeandsee Global | 27 Jul 2021
The state of the economy typically has an important implication on asset prices, so it is important to understand the structure of an economy, what drives its economic growth and its relationship with other countries in terms of foreign trade and investments. All this falls under macro-economic analysis.
- Understand how goods and services flow among the consumers, companies and governments.
- Understand the components that make up the Gross Domestic Product (GDP).
- Know the different types of unemployment.
- Know the different types of economic indicators.
- Understand how governments use fiscal and monetary policies to manage the level of economic activity.
- Understand how the current and capital accounts feature in international trade and finance.
|Understanding The Economy|
|Understanding the Economic Environment Part 1||20:00|
|Understanding the Economic Environment Part 2||20:00|
$20 | CPD: 0.5 hr
This course includes:
- Level: Beginner
- Access on mobile and PC
- Certificate of completion
DR CHAN ONN – Lead Content Expert
Dr Chan has more than 30 years of mathematical and financial expertise in both academic and corporate organisations.